Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?

I know its not because they care what their hand look like.





But is it because hand cream makes thhere hands much softer so they can jak off better?





I will not ask them why bc they will not tell me the turth.





Ps. they are in their 20sWhy do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?
Why do you care?





They might just be using it because dry skin is uncomfortable! Or they might be using it for ';personal time';.





It's none of your business.Why do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?
Well they are in their 20's and still living at home, so chances are they don't have steady girlfriends being the losers that they are, so I would have to say it is for masterbation, duh.
It's not to make there hands soft. It's just to jack off with. You need some type of lube and handcream works very well.
They're over 18. Get over it.
You have got to be kidding me! You have sons in their 20's and you don't know what they use that ';handcream'; for??? Get outta here.
Very funny...this is obviously a joke...please learn how to SPELL before you post this. Someone in their 40's obviously does not write like they are in their teens.....
Dry hands of course. :)
Yeah, it's lube for masturbation. No joke.
You KNOW why they have it. What difference does it make? Its something that every man and woman does at one time or another.





BTW why are your son's (in their 20's) still at home?
Why do you think?





Come on.. even if you were born at night I'm sure it wasn't LAST NIGHT.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment