Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What happens if you jack off with handcream?

What happens if you jackoff with handcream? Will I gett sick? Its been two hours and I don't have a rash or anything.





I know I should of used lube but I only had scented handcream.





By the way, I'm a girl.What happens if you jack off with handcream?
ok 1st of all you cant 'jack off' if your a girl


unless your a transvesti





nothing should happen unless you are allergic to any ingredients in the creamWhat happens if you jack off with handcream?
then you dont jack off, the term jack off is directly related to the jacking motion of a man stroking his penis. you masterbate





you should be fine, wipe it off with a wet rag. its not that big of a deal unless you are extra sensitive
No problem AT ALL.


Using lotion is actually recommended (apparently) for elders when they have intercourse so it won't be a problem at all for how you used it.


No need to panic. Just go and take a shower.
Scented creams and seem to always give me irritation, hand cream may cause you to dry out...I know it seems like it wouldn't since it is a cream but I have herd of it causing dryness.
this time nothing happened, but I wouldn't try to use scented stuff inside you too often. Defiantly wash off with soap and water though.
Wow... wow.





I, uh... hmmm, uh.... wow





If you... uh..., wow
You're a girl who jacks off with handcream?





Are you sure you're a girl?
Take a shower.
um unless youre alegric, you should be ok.
troll

No comments:

Post a Comment