Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best handcream?

my friend does a lot of gardening and his hands are very rough, does anyone know a good hand cream/moisturiser that will soften up his hands?


thankyouThe best handcream?
something from the body shop :)The best handcream?
nivea is really good.
Jism
I use Nivea SOS %26amp;%26amp; it works instantly so it is great! Neoutrogena is also very good.











Hope I Helped =]


xX-//*
Hemp Hand Protector from the Body Shop. It's heavy duty stuff, very moisturizing and water resistant.
Its called Camille Beckman(glycerin hand therapy)...


BEST STUFF EVER!!!They mainly sell it in stores on


the northern California coast but Im sure you can grab some on line~I have been using it for years!!!My grandma always had it


when I was a kid..and now Im addicted to it,so is my hubby!LOL


Check it out!You wont be sorry!
Doves handcreams are really good I use them all the time.
the freziderm hand cream is amazing. ask ur pharmacist.
at bath and body works they have a gardener's hand cream.. its really nice.. or my hubby likes the one from bath and body works that is in a big blue bottle and is called lay it on thick..
buy him a big tub of aqueous cream from the chemists, it can be used as soap and then as a moisturiser afterwards.
Burts Bees Miracle Salve
Dove is the best handcream
The Body Shop has stuff that really is wonderful. Once I got my husband the Face Protector and it worked great. I'm sure they have hand creams too.





For drugstore stuff, they say Aquaphor is excellent.





He can also try those One Minute Manicure products to exfoliate and moisturize.
Arbonne has a very good hand cream!
With many many many past experiences of handcream. I've found a very cheap hand cream most worthiest - it's called Atrixo. Can be found in a lot of shops like Superdrug, Boots, etc. Comes in a tub or squeezy tube. I found you get more out of the tub though. Priced from 拢1.50 (tub) to 拢2.99 (tube).
Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme





It is amazing, cheap, and doesn't have weird additives or fragrances that make your hands break out.
try goerges special dry skin cream, its from canada but well worth it, works great, definately softens the skin on your hands and feet, also works wonders on the face for extreely cold days, keeps your skin feeling great. also you may want to try aquaphor healing ointment, they are both great but georges is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment