Saturday, December 26, 2009

How often do you apply handcream?

everyday?How often do you apply handcream?
You apply handcream when your skin is dry.





Your skin makes it's own natural oils, and overall, most people do not really need much cream, doing it daily, perhaps after your morning shower is all that is needed.





Don't forget your elbows, and knees, these parts of body often need to be ';oiled'; too, lol.





Too much cream on the face can clog up pores, so be careful not to overdo it.





If you have an occupation, like nursing, where you are always washing your hands,(every 10 minutes or so) then of course, you'd apply it several times a day.How often do you apply handcream?
As often as I need to, my hands aren't dry every day but sometimes they are. I used to have a job where my hands were constantly peeling because I held a dish cloth all day and the cleaners were full of chemicals, then I would have to apply hand cream a good few times an hour, but since leaving, only about once a day.
i put lotion all over my body after i shower


but i keep a bottle of handlotion in my bag


so when ever my hands feel dry i apply it


usually like 3 times a day i guess


more so in the winter or in dry areas
with hand cream, put it when u feel your hands are sore and need a little care, when there dry like a lot of the time in the winter you put on a coupe times of times a day,





read what it says on the box too,
whenever your hands are dry i guess. i put baby lotion on my hands once a day after i get out of the shower i dont really have a problem with my hands getting dry thoe sumtimes i dont put any just my arms.
Every night before I go a bed


I've just actually started doing this and this is when I apply foot cream.. Everything looks nicer lately lol :) xx
maybe twice a day. but i saw this video and it really taught me how much.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YawQenRU8
Not enough. I think it would be best to use it twice a day, especially after cleaning up. My personal goal is to use it more often.
Around once a day during winter as my hands always get really dry, but I don't bother with it any other time unless I feel like I need it.
Everytime You Wash Your Hands If Possible!! x x
whenever your hands get dry or ashy
If you have a dry skin, use twice a day.
everyday
Rarely, almost never.
depends on how bad you need it,


but usually a few times a day
Once or twice a day, or when your hands feel dry.
Whenever I feel like I need it.
Two or three times a day.
read directions
twice a day in the morning and at night.
Not that much honestly.


My hands are naturally soft because they tend to sweat alot
ya pretty much, once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment