Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for legs and hands?

I use Oil of Olay Quench.What is the best moisturizer for legs and hands?
make your own, and its cheap too. buy some organic almond oil and some finely crushed sea salt, mix the two together until you get a runny paste. add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and your done.....after applying you may need to lightly wipe away the excess sea salt.What is the best moisturizer for legs and hands?
Mix half Lubriderm and half Baby Oil GEL. This works AWESOME! I have always hated lotion because my skin would be dry an hour after I put the stuff on, it didn't matter what brand I used. Then I tried this! Your skin will stay moisturized for over 24 hours, seriously!!!
Body butter from the Body Shop. May leave you felling a little greasy but it does work very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment