Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've tried my moms hand moisturizers but they give me red ';rashes'; on my hands.?

The brands I have tried are Suave, and Equate that give me the red rashes, is there a moisturizer(s) that can help my dry-skinned hands but is gentle enough not to give me rashes. Or is there something wrong with my skin?I've tried my moms hand moisturizers but they give me red ';rashes'; on my hands.?
You most likely have sensitive skin. I do too, actually :] Look for anything labeled fragrance free and try to look for something with shea butter. I would recommend Lubriderm or Vaseline, which trend to be full body lotions, or the Yes to Carrots line (can be found at Walgreen's) if you're looking to spend a little more. At least check out the Yes to Carrots, they have amazing products.I've tried my moms hand moisturizers but they give me red ';rashes'; on my hands.?
Nothing is wrong, except that you are allergic to something in these lotions. It doesn't matter how little or how much you spend if you are allergic. Try something fragrance free. You will have to use process of elimination to see what's best for you.
Ok this is just the kind of question I need because I can help. I have the same problem. You need to go to a heath store if possible because they have stuff that is great for skin and all natural as well which is also great for you skin and won't make you breakout. Get a moisturizer or lotion with with chamomile calendula or if they have one with both get it. This will help trust me.
You are alot like me. Products like Suave are very inexpensive and have harsh perfumes. Nothing is wrong with your skin, you just need a better lotion. Lo real and Vaseline work the best for me. They do cost more though!
your mums creams may have AHA's in them (stuff to make older skin smoother).. Try Cetaphil. I live in australia and don't know where you are but Cetaphil is from the Chemist and is cheap. Dermatoligists reccomend it.
i would probably go to the doctors if i was you,


sounds kinda gay i know, but have you considered the possibility it could be eczema?





or you could ask your mom? :)
Sounds like a simple allergy. My sister is allergic to aloe, which is in many lotions. That might be the problem. Look at the ingredients on the two lotions you used. Maybe you can figure out what caused the reaction. Try Burt's Bees hand lotion. It is very pure. Or ask the pharmacist to recommend one that is hypoallergenic.
nothing is wrong at all! i had the same thing but on my face. u have sensitive skin.suave and equate are both perfumed lotions that are probably pretty strong and ppppppppowerful. try something more subtle and light...glysomed is GUH-RATE and u can get the kind that is unscented. check out the site under the source column.


-liz a.
no, nothings wrong. you just have sensitive skin. try vaseline lotion, or somethings else that is not perfumed.
i have that same problem my skin is very sensitive i can't use them and I got tired of dry skin and itching so I use avon products and they are great. in my opinion ';silicone glove'; is the best. and yes i am a man that uses avon. I am not ashamed.


a real man can face all honesty! Real men don't have to act like real men to be a real man. I also use one of my own products that i sell which his a great hand soap and that helps as well becasue the ingredients are all natural. here is the description A super-concentrated hand and body soap gentle enough for babies and safe for most skin types.


if interested in trying contact me but I do recommend the avon products other wise and if you don't have a rep near you, i can refer you to one
First of all those are both really cheap lotion brands. Go to your local drug store and get the new goldbond lotion. It's AMAZING. Gentle, and rash free skin. believe me. I'm a hair dresser and my hands would get terrible... unitl now. Also, eucerin is awesome too. The goldbond one lasts 24 hours and is so gentle you can put it on your face. Plus it's not greasy and it smells like a little slice of heaven. Eucerin you can too and it's unscented but greasy.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment