Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Being more specific: Are there any moisturizers that are good for chapped, winter-dry HANDS?

Once again: $15 and below, can be gotten at a drugstore.Being more specific: Are there any moisturizers that are good for chapped, winter-dry HANDS?
I have heard many times that Neutrogena hand cream is very very good for winter-dry chapped hands. It's non-greasy as well. :)Being more specific: Are there any moisturizers that are good for chapped, winter-dry HANDS?
i have exzema on my hands only so i know about try hands..i use baby lotion any kind really that works on the try cracked hands with out burning cause its for babys ya know or a liitle vasoline..you'll be alittle greasy but hey it works...go to the drug store and ask...
use Aquaphor- its the BEST!
aveeno, or even the store brand of it, the ingredients are the same
I use hemp lotion that works wonders. You can find it in some grocery stores, any Bath %26amp; Body Work type store, or beauty store.
Eucerin!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are plenty.


I don't know where you live so it's no use mentioning brands. Look for one that is a skin repair one.


Also soaps %26amp; detergents can cause dry skin. Be careful which ones you use %26amp; try some of the hand washes rather than soap.


I have found some are better than others so experiment a bit.
Use coco butter of mango butter . Thats where I get my hand moisturizers at of you could try St. Ives .
Curel is a really good moisturizer, as well as jergens, Eucerin, Baby oil that's in a gel form and udder cream and nivea work really well also. As well as Lubriderm. However my personal favorites are Curel and Eucerin.
The cheapest and best solution - vaseline.


Yo can get it in every drugstore and its $2 or so.
Burt's Bee's Hand Salve.
';Look Ma, New Hands'; from Bath and Body works


or Jergens ultra healing
Neutrogena Hand cream - just a dab relieves dry, chapped hands.
It really works if before you go to bed, apply and extra rich mosturizor and then slip on a pair of cotton gloves. I do that once a week and my hands look awesome! I use St. Ives ultra healing mosturizor, its effective, cheap, and non greasy!
Hello! I had the EXACT same problem, and every time I used lotion at night, the next day almost a film of lotion came off my hands, and my super dry hands got caught on certain materials! Then one day I tried this different lotion, INSTANT RESULTS OVERNIGHT! After applying the lotion in the morning again, my hands are still soft, 12 HOURS LATER!





It is called: Olay firming reveiver!





It works like this:





Imagine the surface of your hands is like a puzzle. The cells in your hands represent puzzle peices. When your cells lose moisture, they sort of shrink. When puzzle peices shrink to different sizes, they no longer fit, leaving you dry, cracked hands. This lotion plumps your cells with llotion, it is cheap, it is in a big bottle, and it smells great!
Try Aveeno


it has otmeal in it so it works really well and there is non-greasy kinds.


idk about it being at a drugstore but I've seen it at target.


It works good for me because I get really dry hands in the winter.
Aquaphor is the best for EVERYTHING. I use it on my lips, but it's a FABULOUS skin healer and protector.
The best lotion for your hands will be Soy Pete lotion bars. Soy is naturally rich in Vitamin E and these products don't have any alcohol that can dry your skin out. One 3 oz lotion bar costs around 7 dollars will last 6 months- that is three times a day if needed. It is the best lotion I have ever used because it works most of the day and I don't have to constantly reapply it after i wash my hands. It stays on my hands even after washing! I was very impressed! Check the site out and order!


http://www.soypete.com/
yes:http://www.freshnup.net/mineral-hand-cre鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment