Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for your face, hands and feet?

Try Lubriderm. Its excellent !What is the best moisturizer for your face, hands and feet?
I loooooooove Aveeno products !!





I have really sensitive skin, but Aveeno products are all natural and they smell so yummy ! Plus, they leave my skin feeling softer than any other lotion I've ever used.What is the best moisturizer for your face, hands and feet?
I use Nivea cream for face and hands and ';Heel of Approval'; from Bath and Body Works for my feet.
I find vaseline intensive care to be rather greasy and wear off quickly. For my face, I prefer Neutragena oil-free moisturizer - it's not greasy at all, but makes my skin feel soft and stay that way even in the driest weather.





For the rest of my body (feet included) Gold Bond Advanced with Aloe is THE BEST moisturizer I've ever tried. It's super thick and penetrates deeply. When it says 24-hr moisture, they really mean it!
My favorite is Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. It doesn't smell and absorbs quickly.
I love 'Vaseline Intensive Care'' lotion.I like the non fragrance kind.It's also affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment