Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have severely dry skin on my hands and knees and normal moisturizers don't work. Can someone please help?!?

i had a crazy problem with my hands and feet peeling like no other. i had to ask so many people for help with what to do, and then i heard of ';Aquaphor';. Its part of the lotion brand Eucerin, but its like vaseline and verrrry sticky. I used it over night and it literally healed my skin from almost peeling all off to feeling brand new. You can get it at any drug store, such as Rite Aid or CVS. Its under 10 dollars usually, depending on the size you get. Its liek a medicated healing vaseline, I'd say go get that!I have severely dry skin on my hands and knees and normal moisturizers don't work. Can someone please help?!?
Eucedrin's Aquaphor worked wonders for me. It's quite greasy, so I applied it only at night. It was the only thing I could use to cure my severely dry and chapped skin.





Good luck!I have severely dry skin on my hands and knees and normal moisturizers don't work. Can someone please help?!?
rub some vaseline petroleum jelly on before bed. if you put a thick layer on, you may want to put some cotton gloves on
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment