Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know any good moisturizer for your hands?

im trying to get my hands really soft and i dont know what works best...


any suggestions?Does anyone know any good moisturizer for your hands?
Jergen's it's been voted #1 in all the magazines!!!


Love it...and I live in a freezing state


where my skin is always dry and it works wonders!!!Does anyone know any good moisturizer for your hands?
Curel
I like Bath and Body Works Japanese Blossom. My hands always feel soft after I use it.
nivea has been and will always be the best.
nivea works for me
anything nivea or dove!
Yes I would suggest you use GOLD BOND ULTIMATE healing lotion in the tube. It is very cheap but it is also very good. Heals dry problem skin.
Bath and Body Works Japanese Blossom is the best one.
Try buying some Shea butter. It's expensive, but it lasts absolutely ages, as a little goes a very long way, and works better than any potion or concoction on the shelves :).
Hello, I have tried many brands of hand cream. I have to say that any type of hand cream or body cream/lotion from ';L'Occitane'; is the best products I have ever used. If you are on a budget and can't afford this product, Neutrogen makes a good hand moisturizer, it's called Norweigeon something or other. Sorry I don't recall the full name of that one. You should use any type of exfoliator, to remove any dead skin and skin cells in order to achieve the best moisture penetration possible. That applies to your entire body as well. Great advice to use before getting yourself summer ready and tanning!
Cocoa butter is your best friend. It's a miracle worker for your whole body.
here are a few!





-cocoa butter


-nivealotion





try those few and then just go to a local store and try some lotion for the sample bottles and see which one works best for you!
u can mke mix of yoghurt,honey andlemon then mix it together and put 2times per day
a natural protein based substance works wonders...at least that's what this lady told me.
Cocca Butter ..is the best thing a girl can use. Plus its good for stretch marks and scars over time..

No comments:

Post a Comment