Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How often do you get handcream in your eyes?

I think I do at least twice a week.


It buuurns... :(How often do you get handcream in your eyes?
Not very often. I was in a closet last night, and I was smelling this one perfume and I sprayed myself in the eye with it. It burned real bad.How often do you get handcream in your eyes?
Yeppers. Horribly wrong. Report Abuse

never handcream, but we have to use this realllllllyyyy potent handwash every time we leave a room and i keep on touching my eyes afterward. just a little while ago it happened and i hadnt screamed so loudly since i was a little school boy.
i do it much more often than that. it sucks : ( i mean burns.


whats even worse is getting frontline in your eyes, it felt like i was getting stabbed in the eye with a samurai sword when that happened.
Very rarely. Sorry about your burning eyes.
No, my eyes are already moisturized enuff.
haha not very often :)
You're supposed to rub the handcream in.
Not often, but when it happens, it stings really bad :(
Never.
I get face cream in my eyes....then run around like a lunatic with my eyes closed looking for the visine and a towel....
Daily.





Wait, does semen count as handcream?





*cries*
yeah, cream in the eye DOES burn. A lot. And you'd be surprised how often this happens to me.
A lot. XP I'm used to the pain now though, so it feels like a small burn, then I rub water in my eyes like crazy. =P
I don't use hand cream but I have gotten suntan lotion in my eyes, OUCH!!!
Not often but i can't say it doesn't happen...i tend to put on lotion and then take off my contacts, owww...that hurts like he**!
LOL


well when i put it on, my eye itches


then i have to scratch it carefully.


EVERYTIME :@
I do it on purpose.
lol never..but i do get eye cream on me eye all the time!! haha
never, I dont use handcream. i wash my hands too often, it washes off....

No comments:

Post a Comment