Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help! is it a bad idea to use hand lotion/ moisturizer in my hair?

i like to keep my hair 'kinda' greasy, so its not all dry, frizzy and crap, but i need the 'havent washed my hair for a month' look right now....so i just had the idea to put hand lotion in my hair....how much of a bad/ good idea is this o_o?!Help! is it a bad idea to use hand lotion/ moisturizer in my hair?
Using lotion or moisturizer in your hair is not a ';Bad'; idea, because lotions and moisturizers contain similar ingredients as moisturizing hair products. Test it out and see, the worst that can happen is you'll have to wash it out! No big deal.





However, if you have a sensitive scalp, a heavy hand cream could cause irritation/maybe clog pores if you are really rubbing it on to your scalp. Aside from that, you might want to try a product that will do specifically what you want, like maybe a hair wax or pomade type product.





Good luck and hope that helps!Help! is it a bad idea to use hand lotion/ moisturizer in my hair?
your gonna get greasy hair lol.. but i dont think its bad..
HORRIBLE IDEA!! Go wash your hair! There are ways to make your hair not dry and frizzy with still washing your hair... its called conditioner.
There's other things you can use besides hand lotion. look into that...it may not do any harm to your hair but i don't think it's a good idea to use it.
I've heard that in a pinch, using hand lotion is legit. A product made for frizzy hair would work much better tho. My fave is Fekkai Glossing Cream. Its expensive, but works like magic on the frizzies and makes my hair so shiny! You'll love it!
umm I wouldn't use lotion. I have this problem as well though! Just take a tiny bit of Olive Oil, rub it around in your palms and run it through your hair. It will look great, smell great, and be extra soft :)
um i dont think its a really good idea...
Lotion won't make your hair that greasy. Try using hair grease. They have grease or pomade for all textures of hair.
using lotion in your hair is not bad.. just don't use too much. i use it sometimes.. mostly when my hair is crazy.. to calm it down when i am out. oh and make sure to wash it out eventually.. hope this helpsss!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment