Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does calf .... muck make good handcream?

Yes it's great stuff for the hands.


Another tip (that not many know about) is if you pick up a full size fresh cow pat straight from the Field, and apply it to your face it reduces wrinkles .


You just have to remember to leave it there for three days. I found this out by accident walking home one evening from the pub and falling face down in one.


Good luck with that.Does calf .... muck make good handcream?
Thanks for the points.


After making this discovery, I tried to market it and I put some in a jar, took it into Boots after my mid day pub session, they didn't want to know, in fact they called the police!!!! Report Abuse
Does calf .... muck make good handcream?
well never used it myself but they say natural products are good for you ,don't think you would have many fiends though.
Lol - not something I would try. Why don't you try that and let us all know the results!
I don't know about hand cream but it would stop me biting my nails
try it and see. let us know the results
Yes if you can stomach the smell........
poo? ewwwww
personally i havent tried it but apparently it doesnt actually work and makes you smell rediculious
it just makes good $hit and compost
Probably not. I imagine that it would dry out the skin. Maybe good as a facial for greasy skin. lol.
Ewwwwwww yuk, i don't think i'll try that





Have a star





xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment