Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Why does do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?

I'm just curious..Why does do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?
Are you sure you can handle the answer to this? It could be that they're Transvestites, or it's also possible that they use it help ';entertain themselves'; when you're not around.Why does do both my sons have handcream in their bedroom?
lol, what? Maybe because they have dry hands and need to moisturize. After all, guys do wear moisturizer, too. I'm a guy and my moisturizer smells like flowers, lol.
Nice soft hands are better.................




















......... for spanking the monkey.
Wrong section. And how would we know? We don't know your sons, maybe they just want to moisturize.
Are your sons the Jonass Brothers?
Ask them
they probably stole it from you
boys will be boys , lol xD
ask them
hmmm....ask them
because they want soft hands.


or well, you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment