Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your preferred hand lotion/moisturizer?

I'm a guy, so I have no idea what to look for when I walk into the store. I need something for dry, cracked, and particularly ashy skin. I bought Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Healing Therapy Lotion with aloe, but it doesn't work very well; it just makes my hands oily despite the claim that it doesn't, and it doesn't really moisturize or make my hands any more smooth or less ashy. It just makes them less cracked. Any suggestions? By the way, I eat plenty of vitamins and minerals, take daily supplements, and drink plenty of water, so I know that's not the problem.What is your preferred hand lotion/moisturizer?
Vaseline


burts beesWhat is your preferred hand lotion/moisturizer?
Aveeno definitely


just look for the moisturizing one..


and it's fragrance free =]
Vaseline


No scent and makes me silky-smooth!


Lol
Aveeno is really good the one in blue.
Neutrogena Norwegian formula. very good on dry skin.
try l'occitane shea butter hand creme...either lotion or moisturizer it does the same thing
NIVEA!!!!!! works like a million bucks
Well I use bath%26amp;%26amp;body works


REAL SHEA BUTTER- http://www.sheabutterr.com/nasabbnew/she鈥?/a>


^^^theee bestt ever!!!! It smells a little strange(kind like smelling grass or smoke) but works wonders!!!!!!


%26amp;%26amp; Suave.
Johnson's bedtime baby lotion :) the sweet scent of lavender relaxes me and helps me sleep.





*apply lotion as soon as you towel off after showering.*





ha ha hope it works out, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment