Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hand moisturizers for Winter?

My hands aren't usually this dry, but they are very dry on the back of my hands. I put some Glysomede hand creme on it but it still feels a little rough. Do I need to exfoliate them? RECIPES are very welcome and will earn you more points please! I can't buy them because most products are different. Thanks!Hand moisturizers for Winter?
I wash almost exclusively (ie no soap) with a body scrub I make of brown sugar, vanilla extract, and olive oil.





Cheap and fabulous for that really awful dry skin that never goes away in the winter. And I don't smell. I promise.Hand moisturizers for Winter?
vaseline! is the best for dry skin.
Try putting vaseline on your hands and wearing gloves at night. Sounds silly, but it works really well. My hands used to crack and bleed they were so dry:-(





My favorite hand creme is Gardener's Therapy from Crabtree %26amp; Evelyn.






Yes, you may need some hand moisturizers for the winter, because cold air could be very dry, and especially if you use the air conditioner or go outside to play. Air conditioners take out humidity. Cold air dry-freezes your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment