Saturday, December 26, 2009

The best handcream?

does anyone know what is the best handcream that you can buy??? for very dry skinThe best handcream?
I use Lubriderm Advanced Therapy every morning and night, and my hands are so soft! I have tried so many hand creams, and this one is definatley the best.


Here's some more info:


http://www.pfizerch.com/product.aspx?id=鈥?/a>The best handcream?
Gold bond I use. Have extremely dry skin and works good.
My dermatologist told me a lotion called Cera Ve is the best lotion for dry skin. i have 2 skin conditions and i love using Cera Ve. it's expensive, but it's worth it. i know a lot of products say dermatologist recommended but im sticking with what my dermatologist said.
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula. And apply it to water-damp hands, that will seal in even more moisture.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment