Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What's the best moisturizer for hands? They're so dry they hurt?

My hands are crazy...and I can see all the little cracks, like the ground of a desert.


Before they got bad, I used to put on this Vasoline lotion once in a while and it worked really well. Then I stopped and my hands got super dry, so I use the lotion about 3 times a day, but doesn't last longer than half an hour. And whenever I put on lotion or wash my hands with warm water, they start getting very red like some weird rash and they burn.


Is there anything you would recommend that could help me?What's the best moisturizer for hands? They're so dry they hurt?
That happened to me once, I used Cetaphil hand cream lotion. It worked really well and healed up in about a week or two. Keeps my hands nice and smooth (:What's the best moisturizer for hands? They're so dry they hurt?
hmm i'm not sure


but when i had like my hands were peeling a lot


i went to see the dermatologist


and they said to use cetaphil lotion and then cover my hands


overnight with like a cloth glove things


and i did for like 2 weeks and my hands were better


oh


and drinking lots of water might help :)
vasoline is the best.dont wash your hands too many times unless you are in the bathroom or dirty.dry hands results from exposure to water cold temperatures and working without protective gloves
See your doctor as that is not normal dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment