Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best hand moisturizer??

I'm in the medical field so I'm constantly washing my hands. They are so dry that they are cracking. I have tried everything. I have been using pure shea butter, but I need something better. Any suggestions?Best hand moisturizer??
neutrogena norwegian formula, or curel lotionBest hand moisturizer??
Many lotions work differently on people. You probably need to try them out to see if they work for you.





Have you tried Jergens (Ultra Healing)? They work great for me.





If you have really bad skin, try using pure Vasiline while wearing rubber gloves when you go to sleep.
Mary Kay has this three step stuff, there is a scrub, a gel stuff and then lotion and that stuff is awesome!!! I can't think of the name right now but if you see it you'll know what I'm talking about. Like I said it has three containers with it... www.marykay.com good luck!!!


1/17/07- That stuff is called Satin Hands and it's by marykay
No doubt.... Dove Nourishing! Try it and you will see the miracle happen right before your very eyes.
I'm not gonna get another yahoo violation this evening, so even though my answer is truthful, i'm not allowed to mention , body functions, SO you will just have to use your imagination and you will get it right !
In the winter my knuckles always get very dry and crack to the point where they bleed. The best thing I have used for this is Neutragina's (sp) Norwegian Formula.





Im not sure what shea butter is so I really dont know how it compares
Silicone Glove by Avon. Its the best.
If u know about this product called AHAVA,thn try contacting them..Their products reeally worked..I m using their mud mask for my face %26amp; feet cream for my heel cracks..So try tht I strongly recommend it..They use DEAD SEA PRODUCTS..

No comments:

Post a Comment