Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should you be using a leg cream or hand cream? apart from body moisturizers?

I USE perlier hand cream for hands... body moisturizer for body... I love Perlier its prob. they best of the best .. ur skin will feel like a baby's again after using it and the best thing is most of it smells like fruits ... it is amazing trust me ... I mean I used lotions that were like $50-$100 and they didnt work as good as Perlier which you can find much cheaperShould you be using a leg cream or hand cream? apart from body moisturizers?
both?i tht u can just use body moisturizer..if u realie wana seperate the lotion...u can use orange lotion frm missha and u can use aloe vera leg lotion frm sasa..u can also buy the lotion frm sg website at 88db....i would use both definitly...if not the tone would be uneven..Should you be using a leg cream or hand cream? apart from body moisturizers?
during the winter, I use a seperate hand cream just because my hands tend to get even more dry in the cold weather. As far as feet go, I put on a crack cream for my heels to keep them moisturized as well..





if you have a good, quality moisturizer, than you should be ok using it for the whole body.. I perfer creams to lotions just because i love the feel..





a lot of people i know also use baby oil gel if they have dry skin, its great on sensetive skin and works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment