Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LADIES only: Do you put moisturizer or baby lotion on your boobies ? Then what about your hands?

Normally what brand do you use? I need one that really works well.LADIES only: Do you put moisturizer or baby lotion on your boobies ? Then what about your hands?
I use to but I have found something better. There's this great stuff by www.malie.com Check it out. It's an all over in shower body moisturizer that TRULY lasts longer than any type moisturizer I have ever tried. It is their Mango Butter Bun or Buttercup- same thing, different sizes. It looks like a round bar of soap that you rub on your body before you get out of the shower. You just hold it under the warm spray for 5 seconds and then rub on like moisturizer. It's much nicer though as it glides on so easily. It replaces any lotion you would normally use. It has mango butter, Cocoa Butter, Vit. E and antioxidants in it. Plus, it's always best to moisturize when your skin is wet as you want to lock in the moisture. It is pretty amazing stuff and I have really dry skin, esp. in the winter. I find that my skin on my body is still soft and moisturized even 24 hours later. It is also so nice not to have to get out of the shower and freeze trying to put on body lotion!!! You don't want to use this on your face though as it's TOO moisturizing for that.





Hands- Aveda Hand Relief, www.aveda.com I often mention their hair products on here as it is the only brand I will use. I got a sample of it at my salon this Christmas and am already hooked.





Both items are in the mid-price range but the way I look at it, if you buy something cheaper that doesn't work, you aren't going to use it and that's really wasting money.LADIES only: Do you put moisturizer or baby lotion on your boobies ? Then what about your hands?
I use lotion on my boobs everytime after i shower. sorta like massage it around.. It keeps it soft, and yea when my hands are dry i use lotion 2.
I use honey on my breasts
I use Johnsons baby sorbolene , its the best moisturizer for my skin
Moisturizer-Olive Oil by Palmers. And the same for my hands.
I really like the aromatherapy brand from bath and body works. its just about the best thing you can use. I use lotions and moisturizers all over.don't feel ashamed.anyway,in the aromatherapy brand, try jasmine vanilla or lavender.those are my personal favorites.
i use vaseline..its good...but i only put it on my hands,arms and legs.
Yes. I use kiehls. its the best - it's so creamy and smooth and works really well! You should definitely pick up a sample at Nordstrom and try it! I know that you will like it.
Johnsons Baby Oil Gel.
I don't use moisturizer on my chest, I use lotion.. basically, the pomegranate one from Bath %26amp; Body Works.
I use cucumber melon lotion. Then just


rub it in my hands.
I use Johnson's baby lotion in lavender all over my body. Besides it making my skin soft, lavender has a way of relaxing you. And yes I use it on my breasts too. Nipples can get chapped just like anything else.
I use moisturizer all over. For my feet vaseline. For my hands burt bees or some other hand cream along with Vitamin E oil for my cuticles.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment