Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best moisturizer for cracked hands? I deal with harsh chemicals all day. Please help!?

My mother swore my something called ';Utter Cream';.


It was originally developed for use on a cow's utters to treat the chaffing and chapping. Skin is skin I guess and her hands were so chapped before using this product they would bleed.





Also, if you have a problem with getting cuts in your hands due to extreme dryness, Nexcare by 3M makes a great product for this.





http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en鈥?/a>





Good luck.What is the best moisturizer for cracked hands? I deal with harsh chemicals all day. Please help!?
Neutrogena Norweign hand cream. My brother is a year round outdoor carpenter and uses it ALL the time.What is the best moisturizer for cracked hands? I deal with harsh chemicals all day. Please help!?
Old-fashioned Vaseline in the jar. Everything else contains water.

No comments:

Post a Comment