Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone here have had vinegar or something loaded with vinegar on their hands while wearing moisturizer?

Or at least soap residue? Especially the kind of soap residue or moisturizer where you cannot even pronounce most of the ingredients on the list.





I just want to know since I had hands full of soap residue and got vinegar on them, I rinsed it off but this ';goey'; layer of vinegar was still there.





But I want to know if anything dangerous would happen like a new substance forming, rash, gas, carcinogen, etc.





if nessiscary I can post the ingredients, I know it contains parabens, mystric acid, tricoslan, BHT, TEA, methylcelloluse and things I probably shouldn't even put on my skin.Has anyone here have had vinegar or something loaded with vinegar on their hands while wearing moisturizer?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment