Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you ever apply handcream and then rub your eyes?

For some reason I do this almost daily. Presently I have blood shot eyes that are streaming out eye liquid (saline? idk) trying to get the cream out.


And I'm sure my mascara is running now...Do you ever apply handcream and then rub your eyes?
I don't use hand cream.





sounds like manic depression to me.....Do you ever apply handcream and then rub your eyes?
Yeah because sometimes i have dry eyelids and i don't want them to get flaky
No but I ate a jalapeno pepper once then rubbed my eyes. I also took a leak and I don't know what burned worse, my eyes or my willy.
Sometimes I will do that, but not very often.
No, I'm not a dolt.
yea and it burns
ooooooooo, that's how one gets hand cream in their eye.
Yes, I've had that happen.





It seems to be some sort of reaction of some kind.
yeah it sucked. It's one of those things you only do once.
i have with hand sanatizer burns badly!
yes! AND ive done it with facial moisturizer i put on before i go to bed and end up with it in my eyes putting it on too close to them..
umm no
Nope. worse I got toothpaste in my eye
lol omg i got alchohol in my eye........ow DONT DO THIS
Nope, doesn't happen to me! You may want to wash your hands after you apply the hand lotion.
On accident but, I dont know what to tell you about your problem lol sorry
Wow... You might want to stop doing that.
yup that burns like crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment