Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If my skin is not particularly dry is it ok to use a hand cream as a moisturizer for my face?

I generally find the beauty industry to be full of lies and misleading claims and so I've never really bought any beauty products besides the most basic toiletries. Even when I have been tempted, the ludicrous prices keep me from straying. However, I do wonder if I am doing the right thing by using a fairly rich hand cream as a facial moisturizer. I have always had fairly oily skin and didn't use any kind of moisturizer until my mid 20s. But as I'm getting older, my skin isn't quite as oily and I'm wondering if using hand cream is good enough or not advisable...If my skin is not particularly dry is it ok to use a hand cream as a moisturizer for my face?
Generally, no. There are some companies who make a hand cream that is light enough to go on your face. However, if it's working for you, stick with it. If my skin is not particularly dry is it ok to use a hand cream as a moisturizer for my face?
my wife uses a different product for both her face and hands. She works at an airport and washes here hands many times. She applies the hand cream through out thre day. But the product she uses for her face she uses in the morning and in the night before sleep.. She buys her stuff on line. I think all the good stuff cost money and that's just from ahusbands point of view..but her skin looks great and she is happy so.....
I'd say no to the hand cream its to heavy for your skin on your face you should be using something light for example no7 hydrating or benefit dear john both are about 拢20 but will last you about six months as you only need to put a little on after washing your face.
I wouldn't suggest using a hand cream for your face because it's more likely to clog your pores and cause breakout down the line. Good luck!
God, no! Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment