Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ky jelly using as hand moisturizer????

Is it true that Ky jelly is an effective hand moisturizer? For extemely dry hands?????Ky jelly using as hand moisturizer????
Why not buy some and try it yourself??? Then you would know. Pour it in another container so you won't look like a freak. Many products have double use. Let us know if it works.Ky jelly using as hand moisturizer????
Sweetie KY is used as a sexual lubricant.....get a bottle of Jergens, Palmers, Suave, or Vasaline for using on your hands and body.
Hahahhaa, I don't think so. Try vaseline.
yeah, whip that out at the office and rub it on your hands, hahaha!
I think I would try Palmers coco butter, its not greasy, or slippery. KY sounds kind of messy for the hands.
NO! It is mostly water!!! Who the heck told you that!!!???
Don't know. Wouldn't hand lotion be cheaper?
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly!!!!! Yes, hands and lips! I highly recommend it!
NO!
I don't know if it's good for your hands or not, but I do know that if it is a good hand moisturizer, I would not be able to use it that way. It's intended for one purpose, and that's the only thing I'm gonna use it for. I don't think I could bring myself to spread it all over my hands.
I don't know, but you're going to get some strange looks if you use it in public...
I think so.....
I prefer Curel hand moisturizer, original formula, (as opposed to 'unscented' which doesn't have as nice of a 'fragrance'). I tend to get eczema, and Curel really keeps my hands emollient.
Ky Jelly, or vaseline, can be used to protect your hands or lips, but it doesn't add moisture. It prevents moisture from escaping. If you have chapped lips or hands, it will not moisturize them, it will only prevent them from chapping more.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment