Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can i use hand or body moisturizer on my face?

yes you canCan i use hand or body moisturizer on my face?
If you have sensitive or oil-prone skin, I would not try it. Otherwise, sure, give it a try!Can i use hand or body moisturizer on my face?
I wouldn't recommend it as the skin on your face is more fragile and you might need a thicker product on your body that would clog your pores; also there might be products in there that you were sensitive too especially around the eyes.
Technically you could but I really don't see why you would want to. The skin on your body is quite different from the skin on your face and really should be treated differently.
I don't, but that's just because I have sensitive acne prone skin. There are some lotions, such as Eucerin, that are I believe ok for all over use. I guess it just depends on your skin and what it needs and can handle.
I use to use body lotion on my face all the time! Until recently, I started using face moisturizer with anti wrikle and sunscreen protection. The reason I switched is because I'm 27, and I think it's time to take care of my face in a more adult manner. If your young then I would use body moisturizer everyday!
I use body moisturizers on my face all the time.If yours doesn't cause you to get allergic reactions, then it's ok to continue using it.
You probably can.


But i really really wouldent, especially if you have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment