Thursday, December 17, 2009

What's the best non-greasy hand moisturizer?

My mom works in the hospital, so she washes her hands a lot. She doesn't go on yahoo answers, so I figured I'd ask this question for her. So what is the best non-greasy hand moisturizer? Any price is fine.What's the best non-greasy hand moisturizer?
I have found 2 that I love


Johnson's softlotion by Johnson %26amp; Johnson


Suave skin therapy Powder Fresh


I get compliments on my soft hands all the time and I am 43 :)What's the best non-greasy hand moisturizer?
i use a product that will cost $50 a year.


It costs a lot to get so its better off to buy their shampoo and other stuff to keep the costs down.





this stuff is also good for the face, protects the skin from harsh outdoor but also from drying air conditioners and from computer screens.





send me am email if interested.. its very good and the best.





its made in USA
Aveeno and Dermasil are my favorites. I work in a dirty factory, so I wash mine a lot too.
Euricin
I know Jergens is good but I don't know if there are better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment