Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anybody know any really good handcream i can buy in the uk?

my hands are really dry and starting to crack. i need something i can wear everyday at home and at work. thanks in advance xAnybody know any really good handcream i can buy in the uk?
Yes - proven to be the best this year and not expensive at all! Johnsons hand cream lotion - a small pink bottle of hand cream - you'll love it trust me!Anybody know any really good handcream i can buy in the uk?
I'm a nurse (lots of hand washing) and I used to have dry, cracked and bloody hands. I started using a skin oil and cream (one per day) and the problem has not returned! I can send you the link if you're interested in checking it out-you can view before/after photos too (it's against community rules to leave the information here). I can also send samples if you would like to try it. I know you won't be disappointed-the product is awesome!
helping hands from lush for everyday


smitten for a more intensive treatment with moistering butters etc and lemony flutter cuticle butter for really rough knuckles etc


all from lush!! great value fresh handmade cosmetics, that really work,a lot of nurses use these to keep their hands from drying out as do builders





www.lush.com
try vaseline, it was recommended to me by my doc and it really is the best for dry skin, plus you can buy small tins of it which you can take anywhere
E45 from boots or buy some Evening Primrose oil capsules break open and rub into hands x
Try Neutrogena; the Norwegian one. Get it in Boots, Superdrug et al.
Buy some emu oil and use it overnight, it really works. I buy mine on Ebay!
Hemp by the Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment