Saturday, December 26, 2009

I used Ajax cleanser and I didn't wear any gloves because I was out of them. Can Ajax bleach your hands?

since I didn't have any gloves on? I mean will it turn the color of my skin really white since there is bleach in it.I used Ajax cleanser and I didn't wear any gloves because I was out of them. Can Ajax bleach your hands?
I never use gloves with Ajax...you should be alright. I also have very sensitive skin and so far I have been fine with Ajax. You should go wash your hands really well and if they get really irritated then try to put something like a calming lotion on them, such as Aveeno Oatmeal lotion. If you don't have that lotion try using a thin paste of oatmeal and water and rub it on your skin really well, then wash it off.I used Ajax cleanser and I didn't wear any gloves because I was out of them. Can Ajax bleach your hands?
No need to worry -


No Ajax will not change your skin color (Only strong Hydrogen Peroxide will temporarily whiten skin). The alkaline parts of Ajax powder will de-fat skin though.





* Therefore Rinse skin well with cold water.


* Then use moisturizing cream to soften skin.





Good luck!!
I've done this many times and no it didn't change my skin color. However the harsh chemicals will dry your hands out over time...
Don't worry it will not harm your skin all you will have is a little bit of tigglying feeling in your hand for few minutes and rinse it off with warm water. Apply location on your hands.





You will not get sick or anything in face you might clean off some germs you can't see even if you use hand soap.
No, it won't bleach your skin. But it's pretty harsh just the same, so be sure to rinse well and use lotion.
No, bleach does not turn anyone's hand white if it touches your skin. I would make sure that you wash your hands really good. Chemicals dry the skin out and make them become rough. Sodium hypochlorite is usually sold in solution in water, where it makes a greenish yellow liquid.Household bleaches usually contain sodium hypochlorite in a 3% to 6% solution. Sodium hypochlorite is also used to disinfect water supplies and swimming pools, although calcium hypochlorite in powder or pellect form is also used, due to the convenience of the solid form. Just because it has the name bleach in it does not have the component in it that a skin lighterner has that is hydroquinone, once it touches the skin. Also it can be reversed by the sunlight, so the ingredient in it has sun screen.





Bleach will not change the color of your skin only irritate it, it is a bad chemical. :)
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment