Thursday, December 17, 2009

I was wondering is there a kind of hand moisturizer which moisturizes dryness and makes skin tougher?

Of course! I apply that lotion to my hands and sometimes legs almost daily before school...since I am not big fan of scent as s would like to have...there is no scent for this lotion...it's awweeesome product! It's called AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION...you can buy it from Target...I'm sure it's anywhere in the US...I was wondering is there a kind of hand moisturizer which moisturizes dryness and makes skin tougher?
Sarna LotionI was wondering is there a kind of hand moisturizer which moisturizes dryness and makes skin tougher?
Try Corn Huskers. You can generally find it in lotion sections. It is definitely good for people who are trying to work, though it's a little greasy after you put it on, so make sure you're not putting it on right before doing something with your hands.
Awsome Auzzy has the best answer. Aveeno is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment