Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hand moisturizer options ???

i never put lotion on my hands because of how they sweat. and this only happens when i apply lotion on. if i do put it on my body, i put the lotion on the back of my hand and rub it on my legs or whatever like that to avoid getting it on the palms of my hands.





so my questions is...





does anyone know of any products i can use to moisturize my hands without them getting all sweaty?Hand moisturizer options ???
You may have a reaction to the lotion you are using and the ingredients. The one I use is Super Duper Uber Cream by Bath-a-holic and it has shea butter and vitamin e. Another thing you can do is put lotion on and then sleep w/ gloves on that way your hands will get moisturized and you shouldn't be bothered by the sweat or greasy feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment