Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What type of hand lotion or moisturizer do you use?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a type of hand lotion or moisturizer I could use? During the winter time my skin gets very dry and cracked so I need to use hand lotion during the day. What the problem is that I want to find a hand lotion that doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily after you use it. I've used Jergen's but don't care for their line of products. So if you could recommend one for me that'd be great. It could be inexpensive or expensive as long as it doesn't leave your hands greasy or oily feeling. Thanks in advance.What type of hand lotion or moisturizer do you use?
Lancome tresor





It's really pricey though. What type of hand lotion or moisturizer do you use?
I use St.Ives Extreme Relief Intensive Relief advanced therapy lotion for Severely Dry Skin and it works great my skin drys out really bad to in the winter and when the weather changes and it works great i have my shower and put it all over and i even care some around and keep putting it on my hands and face my boyfriend always comments on how soft my skin is after i use it hope this helps you.
I know you don't care for Jergens but I'll just say I use that lmao. In the morning I use the Jergens Natural Glow face moisturizer and before I go to bed I use Aveeno Positively Radiant. For a hand moisturizer try Nivea products. They can be found in drugstores, Wal-mart and I think Target but I'm not sure cause I don't live in America.
Dear Strawberry Fields forever,





You have to be kidding me on!!. I really had a good laugh. I mean, can you Imagine ';A Male'; at sixty seven bothered about moisturiser for his hands?. Don't think ';ME'; cheeky but I had to laugh at that question, that's why I am answering It.


Lol to 777
I use Mary Kay - Satin hands.


OMFG its amazing. It makes your hands soooo soft and smells delicious. Wow. Im so in love with it!
Hemp hand cream (get it from the body shop) hemp is really good for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment